Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patricks Day celebration!!!

It's my birthday ... shakin' my shamrocks even! Top O' the mornin' to ya!! opening family gifts. I am truly a blessed leprachaun!!!!
To the IHOP ... whose that handsome man behind the menu .. wait tis' be husband O' mine!!
A very happy tis' husband O' mine ... I tend to have this effect upon him DAILY!!! and BTW, I ordered the Senior Egg Scrambler .. and the tiny young cute waitress did NOT card me ... and NO, I am not over 55!!
This cute elderly couple ordered exactly what I really wanted but I was too afraid of the sugar effcts and what it would do to me!!... so, I asked if I could photograph them and the pancakes ... yes, you are ABSOLUTELY right it's topped off with a pink lollipop ~ in honor of Horton Hears a Who .... no green eggs and ham today however.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: