Saturday, March 1, 2008

1st O' the month

Hooray! March 1st. It's raining, which is a good thing, but a bit dreary. But, there is so much going on my mind that I can bearly take it all in. Those of you who know me, know I enjoy (passionately) teaching. Well, say "good morning Mrs. Reader!" I am heading into fourth grade on Monday. March has always been a fun-busy type of month for me and my family. Between all the changes inside and outside, birthdays, spring breaks!! ... it's just a fun busy for me. Not wanting to get ahead of myself ... if you happen to think of me ~ please keep me in your prayers! New adventures and I have no idea where it will lead me. I will ask you the same .... What are you doing? I hope making a BIG DIFFERENCE! TODAY ~ today, I will be too calm for worry, too noble for anger and too strong for defeat. Today, I will believe anything is possible ... I will walk through fear without hesitation. Today, I will stand for something. Today, I will make a difference.

No comments: