Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday ~ God's Friday

This has always been a very pondering and contemplative day for me. What my Jesus did for me ... and you and the world. Mind boggling! In my studying, reviewing the last prophesy of the Cross (Matthew 20:17-28) Jesus has decided to take the 12 aside for the 4th and last time, warning them and aluring to the Cross. Never did Jesus mention the Cross without the accompanying promise of His resurrection. FASCINATING! Hebrews 12:2 ~ for the joy that was set before Him, endured the Cross. ALWAYS Jesus set His eye upon the fruit of the Cross. Take that thought in, digest it, ponder and contemplate over it. With that thought, I challenge you all to expect the fruits of victory, enjoying the mighty realization of His presence and great love (for He alone knows you like none other). Have a blessed Easter because all of His joy is YOUR JOY.

xoxox All because of Christ, m

No comments: