Monday, April 7, 2008

Princess!!

okay, maybe I am reliving my childhood. Princessess ~ little girls have these parties all the time. I vote that us older women have these princesses parties!! with tiara included! you know Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty ... it all turned out "okay." I want it all to turn out "okay"! Don't you? If you were a Princess (oh, and BTW we are princesses!!) what would you do? What would you eat? It truly goes along with ... "Hand over the chocolate and NO ONE will get hurt!" and the ever famous "I have flying monkeys, and I am not afraid to use them!" Help! Lets play princess and everyone wins. Speaking of WIN ... who won the final?? I can't believe I haven't been able to turn the TV on tonight. have a great one you all.

xoxox m
Posted by Picasa

No comments: