Monday, April 28, 2008

Home Again Home Again ... jiggedy jigg!!

I am home!! YEA. Don't get me wrong .... I love, absolutely love to travel and especially with Doug! and to have a dream come true .... staying at a hotel that I had driven by and ooggled over in 1994!! what a blessing ... and it totally exceeded ~ truly exceeded all expectations and the pictures didn't do it justice. I fell in love with all the blooms, breath-taking! water fountains at every corner. Incredible. And I would be remiss if I didn't mention the award winning chefs! The presentation, quality and taste .... I had to taste it all! even the lavendar ice cream. So many firsts! And now it's MONDAY ... the TO - DO's ~ and most got done! the list is long, and priorities must be made .... for I pack my bags and head to Colorado Springs with BB for a Beth Moore conference. I did tell you all that 2008 was my year to investigate and T R A V E L. And BTW, I have pictures!!

1 comment:

Kim Ross said...

Call me if you can take a breath and have lunch! I'm eyeing a new Sushi place on Overland. :)

Missed you!!