Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Conversation with God

Good Mornin' God! Thank you for this day. Thank you for your unique beloved Son, Jesus. God, I just wanted to remind you (not that you ever forget) but tis' be technically Spring time. I woke up this mornin' to hard falling S N O W. Wow, was it gorgeous. But then I thought, where'd I put my boots, my jacket, my gloves??? And how You made me giggle. And I guess it's a way for me to begin conversations with the "world".
Example,
ME: "so what do you think of this weather?"
other person: "kinda weird and it's cold".
ME: "I guess God wanted to make us all laugh today and remember He's in charge of EVERYTHING." said joyfully and smiling
other person: "what do you mean laugh and in charge?"
psssssst ~~~~> what an open door.
Have a great day. Look and see God all around you today.

No comments: