Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Prayer Warriors Prayer

"Thank you , Jesus, that I stand forgiven and cherished, firm and secure in the peace I have with you .Thank you that the belt of your truth holds me together. That the body armor of your perfect righteousness covers and protects me. Thank you that the filter that protects my mind is the truth of my salvation, of who I am in you. I pray your Word would come against every scheme of the enemy in my life and in those of my loved ones today, Jesus. And I thank you for the powerful shield of faith. I pray you would help me to stay under it. Strengthen my arms to lift it up. Put your angels around me, Lord. Help me to pray in the Spirit today, and lead other to pray for me."
by Linda Nichols
It takes awhile for this to sink in but sent to God ... whole-heartedly, knowing that God is God and I am not. Living with passion and purpose!
Happy Sunday!

No comments: