Friday, May 30, 2008

my town .... Meridian, IDAHO

How does one solve dry skin due to hard water and living in a mountainous desert? Here! Great location, excellent facility and the hydration station (steam bath) is the best!

Not to mention these darlin' ladies ... I still can't figure out why the boys
haven't "pursued" one of these hotties?!! They are sweet like tea, the facility is superbly clean and I so enjoy this pleasure of life. Besides, there is always a promo going on ... so go in and get a massage, steam or tan for FREE!!
My town .... Meridian, Idaho ..... it has sooooooooo grown. These weren't even here 3 years ago. Can you believe it? I've lived here for 3 years this weekend. Just a year ago Paul graduated HS! Anywho, this is NOT far from the house ... so come visit and we'll hit the town.





And just across the street ... all of this! and more to be built. Mind you, Boise is the 4th bestest city to live in the USA!!! Open invitation for all of you out-of-staters!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori Renn said...

There's no place like home, eh? Sorry I had to hang up on you yesterday! It was complete chaos here! xoxo