Wednesday, June 18, 2008

25 years ago TODAY ....

I promised the most gorgeous darlin' man O' my life to be his forever and always (YES! that was a song in the 80's) ... it was a hot day in Bedford MASS and we were married at Grace Chapel, Lexington MASSACHUSETTS. It was 11:30 in the beautiful morning and what a glorious day .... God had a plan. 25 years later here we are in Maui CELEBRATING. Oh the stories I could tell (of course Doug captured them in a 10 page love letter to me and presented it to me!!) and how masterfully God has made our lives in tune with Him. I never really ever thought about being married 25 years ..... it is a wonderful thought now! Hope you all have a great day .... I understand it is HOT & DRY in Idaho ... Aloha, m'

2 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Congratulations to you both! I hope you're together in Maui or some other delightful destination in 25 more years to celebrate in style! Enjoy the rest of your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the photos! (You ARE taking pictures, right?) :)

Lori Renn said...

happy anniversary!