Tuesday, February 8, 2011

our children .... and faith!

Within my children's lives I witness so much ~ their vulnerability, their strengths, weaknesses, desires and growth ~~> to faith.  In and through all of 'that' I recognize my own fragility, vulnerabilities, strength, weaknesses, dreams/desires, growth and faith. In their innocence, we are reminded that life is meant to be lived with curious and joyful abandon. GO BLOW BUBBLES!!  Accepting uncertaintys and knowing God is for us, not against us and He promises to NEVER ever EVER leaves us. (I know that I know that I know ... Bible Building Blocks!) As a mother may I always be a protector and prayer warrior that evolves into a mentor for my boys. It's just the beginning ... what a LIFE God gives us to totally honor Him in ALL WE DO. Guide me in the ways to keep my boys focused on the 'main thing' .. you know, keep the main thing the main thing!! Lord, hold them in your peaceful embrace so they are not overcome by loneliness, fear, stress, or danger. Let them dream and live with You dear Lord guiding the journeys. FAITH .... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well said... the key is remembering this at times of crisis and stress. You are a great Mom... they are blessed because of YOU