Friday, August 21, 2009

GRAPE big NEWS from Dinuba, CA

 
 
 
Looky looky looky .... I happened to visit darlin' D for lunch today .. and LOOKY! I was given these BIG GRAPES. Actually, I was told they are 10 days early but .... oh my oh my!! they are so fresh, BIG and yummy. Mind you I have raised all boys and have mastered the task of talkin' with my mouth full ~~ HOWEVER, with just one of these beauties in my mouth I can't speak a word (I know what you all are thinkin'!) ... how does one obtain such BEAUTIFUL FRUIT? Well, the new company that employees darlin' D (oh, if you call don't call him darlin' D ~ no one knows him by that name .. please, use his big boys name, DOUG) Fruit Patch Sales, 38773 Road 48, Dinuba CA 93618 they pack & sell stone fruits. what is that you may ask? well, your plums, pluots, apricots, nectarines, and peaches. GRAPES too! pass it along!! tell them I sent you!! now, I must go enjoy my GRAPE big grapes!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: