Friday, September 19, 2008

the seasons are changing!! not soon enough

 
okay ..... I am one who holds onto summer for as long as I possibly can. I don't listen to advertisements on TV or the radio (so don't ask me if I heard that!!) .... but today, I painstakinly took down all my seashells, all my mementos of summer (years past and 2008) ... and felt it should technically begin the change of the seasons. However, the temperature outside is hot .... too hot for all of this!! and then I read this .... it does look delicious, I've never tasted it ~ have YOU? describe the taste for me please. And I am one that literally will do a "happy dance" when I spot the pumpkin spice creamer in any store ...... because then I know the seasons are definately changing. have a great weekend.

No comments: