Thursday, January 27, 2011

CONTEMPLATING ... a LOT these days!!

Maybe the lack of sunshine is clouding my brain (PLEASE GO AWAY FOG!) .. but my days are being filled with contemplating! About what you ask? All things, life, beauty, age (I am turning 50!) ... things, and just all of it!  So .. I started thinking (and then the thought of all my projects of To Do's popped into my brain!) is this menopause? or just me? .. I think it's just me ~ today's thoughts ~~> my Reader Ramblings! I'm a woman in love.  I'm in love with my Jesus who loves me completely, unconditionally, with no strings attached. (Shared this concept at AWANA T & T last night!)  and it's so foundational (KWIM??)    I'm in love with an amazing man (he's my highschool sweetheart!)  Darlin' D has blessed me with and enjoying every minute of this crazy life we're in together.  (I'm the crazy part of this life!) and YES! there's been bumps along the road and yet, there's never a dull moment. I'm reminded that with God all things are possible! And as a couple we've committed to pray together (huge statistic about it ~ ask darlin' D! b/c he's the number guy!) We've moved from the right Coast (East) to the left Coast (West) over the past 28 years. Collected some fascinating things (and recipes! ~ another story!) .. but it's ALWAYS been about moments, NEVER things. However, some of those moments are connected with some priceless things within our home ~ and my  heart beats faster just reflecting!! And I wouldn't change a thing (well, okay, except maybe a few things...)  God has always LOVED me, never abandoned me, and continues to show me His LOVE & GRACE. KWIM?? People ask "so, what do you do?" and I don't have an answer for this one ~ and it's bugging me. I don't have a 'job' ... but I'm always busy ~ and have plenty to do! And that leads into my creative side ~ mind YOU, I'm not creative, it's just the Lord giving me ideas (some funny ones too!) to make something out of my photos.  I love making things beautiful. I love creating and dreaming. I love seeing lives transformed, and heaven revealed.  And chit-chatting about God and His glory stories!! I'm not perfect, and I'll make mistakes and some wrong decisions (today!) the rest O' my life ~  but God's love is and it has captured me. I been told that I tend to get overly excited (can that be??) I want God's love to be my only motivation, the reason behind everything I do. I want to love like He does. I want to see like He does. I want to forgive like He does.  And this is the journey...  did I mention I turn 50 years old in March?!! CONTEMPLATING ....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog and look at it every day ~ BB

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, it is not about what "you do", it is about Christ and what how he is using you to impact lives and make an eternal difference. What "you do" is create a ripple that impacts people more than you will ever know this side of heaven. Sharing passion and bubbles makes a difference

Anonymous said...

By the way, if 60 is the new 40, just think, you are almost 30! There is more of the journey to enjoy