Wednesday, October 6, 2010

from A - Z ... just had to share

for a very very long time ... I've pondered, prayed, considered, mulled over ALL what Jesus is! to me, to my family, to my friends, to my world.  And as a 'teacher/mother' I've used the A - Z method of teaching it. Well, this week within my personal study time I decided to type out (b/c I can type almost as fast as I can think) all the attributes, characteristics and/or names of Jesus or God.  Oh I had too too  much fun!! literally!! At times I would be smiling ... other times I would be in awe and speechless (yes! this does happen to me to those of you that know me well!) ...other times I would be in tears of joy, sorrow, sadness and of celebration, reflection, remembering and pondering!  Throughout the MANY groups (JOY, MOPS, MIT, M&M, BSF, CBS, etc.) I've either participated in and/or lead, God Himself continues to reveal these attribute, characteristics and names to me over and over.  Go on .... think of a letter of the alphabet and what attribute, characteristic and or Name (that is above all names) do you come up with???????

No comments: