Friday, January 29, 2010

figuring it out ............ L I F E

We never ever really figure everything out in life (that would be no fun and way too easy!) ... and yet, Paul is on his journey back to Boise IDAHO. He hasn't been able to get any job in Visalia .. and it's very very different here than what he is used to. Not that it's an excuse or anything, however, he is 21 and he is a young adult that needs to do what he wants to do. Packed up, loaded and hit the road early this AM. I think he misses his brother (Ryan) and his buddies! I totally understand this as I miss my partners-in-crime (PIC's), I miss places, I miss ...... so, darlin' child O'mine ... love you bunches! Jer. 29:11 .. I can't wait to hear your glory stories and how things work out. xoxo, mom

1 comment:

natalie said...

Oh, so bittersweet, yes? It was probably so wonderful to have him near you...and yet so difficult to see him struggle trying to find work and (love/like/enjoy) his "new" home...not to mention how hard it is to now see him go...

But, as you and I both know when your heart is in one place sometimes THAT is where you are meant to be.

I am also trying to find a way to make my way BACK to Boise...I MISS MISS MISS it all and then some too...can so relate!

Thinking of you...