Friday, July 17, 2009

G R E E N .... and more!!

 

I'll admit I am a GREENaholic, GREENaphobe! I love the color green ... I really enjoy it and I am naturally drawn to green. A N Y T H I N G ... green. Look what I saw today, don't you love this patter and the color??
one last TIDBIT ... the new Baskin & Robin commericial is a hoot!! I don't ever watch or even hear commericials (TV or radio) ... I just tune them out completely ...however, the Baskin & Robin has the 'do the ice cream & cake' song which is actually the 'Peanut Butter and Jelly Time' by Buckwheat Boyz attached to it .... I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ... and BTW, I have NOT eaten the ice cream. YOU know the get healthy thingy has begun!! and I plan to stick to me guns!! It's hard you know!! have a great weekend and STAY COOL (as in temperature!!) love, m
Posted by Picasa

No comments: