Wednesday, July 22, 2009

dinner party ... for 3 ... last night!!

 
okay, let me clarify I DO NOT KNOW many people in my new location! Therefore, when darlin' D said he'd like to invite over his bosses (because one of them and his family are also relocating from TN) ... I said 'sure, why not!' with a smile on my face. Little did I know it would be 108 degrees .. no biggy!! I decided to scout out my local area ~ and what to my wondering eyes should appear ~~~> Glicks meat market! located off Goshen Road - 2 lights past the Rawhides Baseball stadium. Oh my ... oh my! the prices are excellent, and the tastes is superbly excellent!! I now know where I'll be purchasing my Christmas steaks!! had to share. It was a great evening! when everyone is relocated we'll get the families together! have a great Wednesday! m
Posted by Picasa

No comments: