Monday, December 19, 2016

2016 … what a year!! WOW that went FAST

Dearest Blogville, I am not dead …. although there are days I have to take my pulse, shake myself that this LIFE is NOT a dream and I am still alive.  So so so sooooooo very much has occurred and I couldn't possibly do a recap with any justice to it.
Our word for the year: MOMENTS! and that's exactly what we did … created MOMENTS.
www.myoneword.org
All of us are 5!! She's 5 and we are 55. Fun to be had and had we did!! Many family changes and we do the next best thing …

My prayer and hope is that I will blog on a regular consistent basis in the new year 2017. Anticipating 3 - 4 posts a week.  I've missed it … want to document life week by week as I've done this year in photos.

Blessings for the closing of 16 and new horizons into 2017!!

All because of Christ,
Michelle



No comments: