Monday, September 27, 2010

NEVER full price!!!

I'm a bargain shopper...it's in my bones. Clearance aisles seem to call out my name when I am out shopping. And ... coupons actually do save $$$. Keep your eyes wide open as well as your mind open. So....unless it's in the dollar section - I'll never pay full price!  Not to mention the Big-Box shops ~ ask to speak to a supervisor and ask for discounts!! (5 or 10% off)  YOU NEVER EVER know ~ as this has worked at Lowes, Home Depot, Hobby Lobby and many other retailers!!  PLUS, always always aLwAYs B. Y. O. B ~ bring your bags ~ shopping bags. FYI ~ Winco, Target, SaveMart and many other retailers are giving you pennies for re-using your own bags.  Besides, I think it's a powerful way to make a difference!!  Happy Bargaining EVERYWHERE!!


No comments: