Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mardi Gras ...... Fat Tuesday!!!!

okay, I understand that NOT everyone gets this ... but I cannot understand why most would NOT want to 'embrace' this. Happy Fat Tuesday. However, I was deeply saddened to hear that a sniper shot into the Mardi Gras parade. (what is my world coming to?) and in this part of the US of A not much is mentioned about Mardi Gras. If you look back into the traditions of it ... it's heart warming ... and I miss it!! tremendously. Today is Tuesday .... and tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. So all of you out there in no man's land ~~~~ enjoy the King's cake, celebrations and enjoy today and into the evening. Much love, m

1 comment:

Jann said...

I'll keep you close to my "Mardi" heart dear one...:o)
Huggers from no-man's-land....unfortunately it is NOT N.O.'s....LOL
Jann