Monday, February 16, 2009

GREEN is NOW in ..... Happy St. Paddy's to ya!

alrighty then ... I respect and love to celebrate {hearts} day and I totally enjoy it. NOW, it's over and on to GREEN. I love GREEN .. I even more love celebrating St. Patrick's Day ... to tell the story of ole' St. Pat is even FUN too!! let's go for french fries and some green beer (rootbeer will do too!) and I'll enlighten even wee little YOU. Going to the garage to get my labeled storage box of "ST. PAT's" day decor and have fun placing everything. Love to all my friends that celebrate Valentines .... you get my heart in the right place, Love to all my friends that celebrate 4th of July .... you make me feel so patriotic .... Love to all my friends that celebrate Halloween .... did I get some great recipes from you ...... LOVE TO ALL OF YOU. And photos to follow with all my G R E E N things. gotta love depression glass!!! xoxox, m

No comments: