Thursday, January 22, 2009

project appointment .... I am so excited!!

okay, I've been home one week. FINALLY, through the jetlag! hey, that jetlaggy stuff is real .... trust me!! and I am less and less cloudy/foggy (not inversion!) in my mind! and I've been invited to crop/create today! yea! I am thrilled b/c I haven't really created anything ..... seriously in a loooooooooooooong time. Thanks Lori and Jen for the invite! I'll be there totally. and then I read this ....
Jeremiah 31:3 (NIV) The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love ; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Over at the faith sisters blog they have a challenge .... God loves you. WOW! this is wonderful. Dare to share .... how God loves YOU?!!! He does, minute by minute ~ He is crazy about YOU! and even through the "messier" moments toooo.

dear friendO' mine today, that we spoke ~ you are NOT alone ... it's about your character not comfort. Hang on and live today. what are friends for? doing real life together!!!!!

No comments: