Sunday, October 22, 2017

sacrifice ….

Sacrifice, what a word & what an action! We make sacrifices every day. What are you sacrificing?
The Bible has clear teachings on this … and throughout my life God has called upon me (and my husband as a couple) to engage in a building campaign. YaY …. here we go again. Oh how the Lord loves a giver.  I want to go on and on, but won't. Covered in prayer and away we go. The campaign is called RISE this time it's in Jupiter, Florida.  Come along with us and I'll keep you posted too.
The thought …. you can't get to "paradise" without sacrifice.

The weight without sacrificing the dessert table.
The MBA without sacrificing time and efforts.
The A grade without sacrificing playtime or television.
The ___________ without sacrificing _______________ …
you fill in the blanks. Let me know!
And how about those paradises … they are real ~ glory some of them.

Blessings,
Michelle

No comments: