Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Anthem: the days are long but the years are short!!

Back to back … yesterday & TODAY!! I know who would've thunk it!

Such a crazy busy time of the year ~ end of school. It's exciting, fun & exhausting. And
planning summer … Oh, the places we will go!!

The days seem to be excessively long. I was so tired today I sat at a traffic light and actually closed my eyes. (So NOT me!)

Thinking about the year, didn't  I just buy school supplies, uniforms and a new lunch box?
And tomorrow, is her last full day of school.  Ode to Pre-K4 … and off to Kindergarten.

Did I mention, my heart lives ~ thrives ~ dwells within her 5 year old body?

What's next? New adventures, new sights, new clothes … not to mention she's discovered and loves her swim goggles! Bottoms up.

Well, the years are short, very short and I don't want to miss a second of them.

Making memories ….

and by the way, I've upped my bubble blowing expertise and compete with the best O' the best.
Let's blow bubbles some day!

Love, Michelle

No comments: