Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello ~~ Hello ....

Hello 2013, Hello April, Hello blogworld. I've been absent waaaaay to long ~ my heartfelt apologies. I've been encouraged to blog again, so I start over. My biggest motivation is ~ I learned that at the end of the year ~ these posts can be printed and put into a book ~ well, hello, I'm a bookAholic!! Hello to all of you. With all that's been happening this week, my heart is heavy. Have a new computer, learning a new language etc. is all apart of my world NOW. So, here goes. My word for 2013 is "peace" .. peace with myself, peace with my family, peace with issues, peace with my environment ~ peace ... not of the world but God's peace, that surpasses all. I'm on my journey ... here in Florida, hoping to meet women my age and do life with ... to continue growing and learning. So ... Hello ~ Hello

2 comments:

Liz said...

What language are you learning?

Michelle ~ said...

Dearest Liz, several (actually the list is long!) First, to be humble, to be a memaw, to understand Apple IMac, to be a Floridian, .... God is moving mightily ~ rearranging many things in my life. Thanks for asking .... <3 to you dear friend.