Monday, December 6, 2010

Deck the halls ... and hallways too ~

DECORATING ....   decking my halls & hallways. It's always a loved and new adventure for me in a new home. This year was a little more ... in that my Christmas things had been packed away and stored. And then to make the executive decision as to where to place what. Praying all over and over all ... this is what we ended up doing. JOY and LOVE raced through my heart with memories. The 'special' tickle-my-heart memory was opening a box and seeing a Santa mug ~ Fitz & Floyd (he has brown eyes! I so love this santa mug!!) that my MIL had in her Fitch Tavern, Bedford MASS. room that I ever so fondly remember!! First photo is the family room leading into kitchen. Then a favO'rite ... my silver tree! The dining room and Christmas tea pots ~ join me at a quarter til three, for Christmas tea ~ just YOU & me!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: