Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunday .. July 4th

okay .. I've been in Visalia for an entire year! can you believe it? well .... I was asking the Lord "what do you want me to do?" still haven't got THE ANSWER .. and in confessing, I was whining to the Lord that I so needed a  jolt .. what I was 'used to' in worship ~~~ well ...... Carlos Whittaker (http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/) showed up and lead worship ... I thought I was in heaven ~ as in 'on earth as in heaven!'  Totally God ... God of second chances!! "You're the God of second chances/ Your'e the God who still romances/ We're in awe before you now/ and our hearts are bowing down/ You're the God of all the ages/ who are we that You would save us .... " I do have photos ..but the 'puter is acting up blah blah blah .. so I'll update with pics later.  God bless!! m  oh and BTW, it's worth purchasing his CD .. the music will encourage, bless and motivate you!

No comments: