Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter ~ the most Holy Day of the year

What a Savior! I had/have so many thoughts and ideas running through my mind. I began to reflect back on past years ... memories. We all have them, some good and some not so good. But it's the good ones we tend to remember most and reflect upon. THIS was the first 'holiday' we didn't have the boys with us (and it affected me more!). So ... as my mother's heart began talking to God about everything ... I wondered, "Lord, what is it that R & P will remember? about this most Holy Day of the year?" ... my prayer and heart yearns for them to totally embrace their faith and God. Philemon 6 states "I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ." Leaving a legacy is what we all are doing ... it's about relationships ... it's all about and for Christ ... doing life together!

No comments: