Friday, November 6, 2009

doors & boards!!

 
 
 
 
I must tell you ...I was bloghopping ~ just checking my favO'rites out and stumbled upon a darling blog and she is building a house also in N. Idaho! what a connection ~~ thank you blogworld! Our new homes are at the EXACT same stages! made me miss IDAHO that much more. Well, the newest is DOORS ~ that's my new front door (please come visit often!) and some interior doors are hung. yea!! and baseboards are in place and being nailed in TODAY! double yea!! I think I will probably be locked out of the house after next week ... I'm thinkin' how I will be able to get updated photos to share with blogworld! any ideas? suggestions? I do know the contractor very well and ... I'm thinkin' I could go over there during the day and be the nicest pesty female I could be!!! have a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

natalie said...

We used to peer through the windows and I did take a few photos that way...especially when we were locked out as they finished laying and "polishing" the hardwood floors! :)

I don't know what I would do without all the kind friends "online"!!! Thinking of you Michelle...hope you have a good start to the week!