Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SNOW .... and more snow .... and more!!

okay, I woke up at 2:14AM (don't ask!) ... and it was snowing, the most beautiful quiet large flakes ever. And it kept snowing and snowing and snowing. Now, I've learned NOT to listen to the weathermen b/c God is going to do what God is going to do. Well, this was not "predicted" ..... and I don't have my FORD F-150 anymore ... and I won't be able to get outside'tis AM to go buy Christmas dinner (steaks, salad and loaded baked pototates ~ we live in IDAHO! no doubt!!) until way later this afternoon ~ NO! I am NOT whining ... I'm just telling you all that there is a lot of SNOW ... and more snow .... and more!!! and I'm packing for 90 degree weather .... I will get this done TODAY!!! Grace given daily ~ love, m have I told you lately Merry Christmas ............ enjoy!!

No comments: