Tuesday, December 26, 2017

my one word ..... JOY (for the 2nd time) & RISE

One Word Living ..... choose one word to focus on for the next year, 2018. Sounds a bit crazy, yet it's doable and so much fun and fascinating to see how this single one word lives in, out, and all around in my part of the world! Try it ... I've done this for a very long time. It's anchoring, refreshing and some times comical how it plays out.  Go on ~ check it out.

myoneword.org

It will take some thought, time and effort & praying too! (at least it does for me!!) I could share why I chose this word, but no one reads this and I've tucked the reasons into my heart for now.

Share your word with me.  I like to give myself a visual reminder of my word & I try to write it some how & some where weekly.  Have fun!!

Blessings .... 2018 is coming!

All because of Christ, Michelle

No comments: