Wednesday, March 14, 2012

blah blah blah ... weary!

Weary...but...
"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap,
if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

Ok ~~ But what happens when I AM weary, whether I like it or not? I ask myself this because I am weary!!! Physically, emotionally, and spiritually. But I've found that some clarity comes from the later part of the verse ... "do not give up". I am not giving up.

"To this end I labor, struggling with all His energy, which so powerfully works in me."
~~ Colossians 1:29

This I can do ... only be God's grace and His power that works within me. I know that my power will not ever work no matter how much faith I have ~ for it's not about 'trying' harder! But in my weakness that feels nearly overwhelming at times, I see God's perfect grace and love. I hear Him rejoice over me with singing, not because of anything I've done, but just out of His beautifying love. How great His grace. All is grace. Amazing grace that saved a wretch like me!

Harriet Crosby said "Simple gratitude helps us experience God at work in every moment of every day." LQQking for simple things TODAY!

No comments: