Thursday, May 2, 2019

2019

YES! it's a new year ....
YES! it's May!  ....
YES! it's the busiest month of the year for me other than December! ...

So I'm blogging. This truly is on my heart ...
yet, LIFE happens! KWIM?
WHAT season of life are you in?
New mothering, New friendships, New house, New car, New hairdo??

 LIFE happens.

School's about to end ... as of today, 19 more days ~ but whose counting?

What I know, it that God is in control, God is for you, God knows ... and LIFE happens.

Soooooo ... I am grateful for all of it, I am choosing JOY ~
 I am praying all over and over all.

That leads me to 2019 ..
How can I pray for you ... specifically or no-details-needed?????

Such JOY to pray for you, your families, & your heart's desires.

Be blessed .... say hi in the comments and let's do 2019 together.

All because of Christ, Michelle

No comments: